ESD – General Terms & Conditions (GTC)
Evaluation Software Development (ESD) is a software company for the medical and psychological field regarding scientific detection and preperation of clinical and psychosocial data. Thus, the company’s contractors develope a professional electronic data base to answer clinical questions and to evaluate complex research projects. The best possible user-oriented customer service is one of the fundamental pillars of the ESD philosophy. A comprehensive customer service does not end with the payment of the invoice. In addition, we offer individual support for the the user’s everyday work. The products of ESD are constantly under improvement, to ensure our customer’s satisfaction. Our service contract enables the opportunity of effectice update mechanisms. We provide program enhancements and supplements for users that are related to ESD in an upright Service-Support-contract.
Our policies are directed at all employees at ESD who are responsible for the elicitation of requirements and/or the development of client specific adaptation. Further, the policy is of interest for clients, who are interested in acquiring CHES for conducting a clinical trial or for daily clinical routine as their obligations are outlined. Finally, the policy is directed at patients, as it regulates how CHES is dealing with personal identifiable data.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Austria.